Thursday, November 4, 2010

A dog's tale

So this is me:


I know, starting a blog about dog training with a ridiculous picture of myself is a little weird, but that's how I'm feeling right now. Moving on..

This is my dog Hoagie:



We think he's a border collie/ corgi cross, but he's a pound puppy, so we can't really be sure.

The thought behind this blog was originally to keep a record of my progress working with and training Hoagie. My husband Stew and I got him about a year ago, and as I like to say: Hoagie is a great dog, but we definitely jumped in with both feet with our first dog. He's, let's say...a bit of a handful sometimes.

So I really don't know where this blog is going to take me, but hopefully it will keep me (and thereby, Hoagie) motivated. Feel free to take from it what you will; I'm not making any promises. I'm too easily distracted for promises about posting here....ooh, funny doggie video!




(I know it's after Halloween, but this video cracks me up every time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment